Turn your DREAM
project to REALITY
- Code & Local Ordinance Review
- Conceptual & Schematic Design
- Kitchen Design & Layout
- Plan Submittal to appropriate agencies
- Construction Documents
- Site Plan
- Floor Plan
- Reflected Ceiling Plan
- Building Sections & Details
- Space & Seating Design
- Lighting Design
- Mill work Design
- Material Specification
- Client Consultation
- Contractor Consultation
- Perspectives and elevations presentation
- 3-D visualization
- Working drawings
- Color selection
- Material board
- Shop drawings
- Detailed construction scheduling
- Project cost estimate.
- Review General contractor selection.
- Interface between landlord, client, and the contractor.
- Preconstruction coordination
- Paper work, documentation, emails as necessary.
- Order, schedule and coordinate the on time delivery of all items provided to the contractor by the client.
- Monitor the general contractor’s progress in relationship to the established timeline.
- Verify as-built dimensions.
- Monitor the scheduling and completion of subcontractor work.
- Schedule periodic site visits to visually check the progress and quality of contractor work.
- Menu Boards
- Wall Art
- Digital files in all relevant formats
How it Happens
We meet with you to determine the circumstances and constraints with the process in making your interior architecture project. We check building codes and obtain or prepare drawings of existing conditions. We calculate anticipated construction costs and time schedule. Read More…
Great branding design builds great companies
Brand is a promise, it is the big idea, the expectations consumers have about a product, service or company. People fall in love with brands, trust them, are loyal to them , believe in them. Your brand stands for your company. Good branding design builds strong companies. Read More…