PRE-DESIGNWe meet with you to determine the circumstances and constraints of your interior architecture project. We check building codes and obtain or prepare drawings of existing conditions. We calculate anticipated construction costs and time schedule
SCHEMATIC DESIGNWe develop the general scope and conceptual design of the project. We arrive at a clearly defined, feasible concept while exploring the most promising design solutions. We prepare a series of rough plans showing various floor plan options, detailing work flow & customer experience. We provide 3-D renderings and/or illustrations to help visualize the project.
DESIGN DEVELOPMENTWe finalize the floor plan. We expand the approved schematic design studies to develop more detailed drawings illustrating other aspects of the design. We verify that the design complies with building codes and will work with engineers to design the structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems
PLAN SUBMITTALSOnce you have approved the Design Development phase we submit the building plans to the city for approval. We follow the process through until you have your permit.
FINAL DESIGN DEVELOPMENTWe finalize all aspects of the interior architecture design. We specify materials and finishes, furniture and cabinet work. The final construction schedule is determined
CONSTRUCTION PLANSWe prepare detailed shop drawings and specifications, which the Contractor and sub-contractors will use to establish actual construction cost and build the project. These drawings and specifications become part of the construction contract.
BIDDING NEGOTIATIONWe help to prepare bidding documents as well as invitations to bid and instructions to bidders, the conditions of the contract, and the form of agreement between you and the Contractor
You will select and hire the Contractor.
PLAN APPROVALConstruction Begins
PROJECT MANAGEMENTWe make site visits to observe the construction to determine if the project is being built according to the plans and specifications.
We review and approve the process change orders. We keep you informed of the project’s progress, following the established time schedule
- Code & Local Ordinance Review
- Conceptual & Schematic Design
- Kitchen Design & Layout
- Plan Submittal to appropriate agencies
- Construction Documents
- Site Plan
- Floor Plan
- Reflected Ceiling Plan
- Building Sections & Details
- Space & Seating Design
- Lighting Design
- Mill work Design
- Material Specification
- Client Consultation
- Contractor Consultation
- Perspectives and elevations presentation
- 3-D visualization
- Working drawings
- Color selection
- Material board
- Shop drawings
- Detailed construction scheduling
- Project cost estimate.
- Review General contractor selection.
- Interface between landlord, client, and the contractor.
- Preconstruction coordination
- Paper work, documentation, emails as necessary.
- Order, schedule and coordinate the on time delivery of all items provided to the contractor by the client.
- Monitor the general contractor’s progress in relationship to the established timeline.
- Verify as-built dimensions.
- Monitor the scheduling and completion of subcontractor work.
- Schedule periodic site visits to visually check the progress and quality of contractor work.